IRCTC Mobile Ticketing UTS M-Ticketing Mobile App at utsonmobile.indianrail.gov.in
Indian Railway is introducing the facility of booking unreserved suburban tickets on smartphones. The application has been developed in-house by Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS).The passenger has to book the ticket in the mobile phone and print the ticket on the ATVMs installed at the journey originating (Source )Station.
1. First the passenger will get registered by providing his/her mobile number, name, city, default booking train type, class, ticket type, number of passenger and frequently travelling routes.
2. Upon successful registration, Railway Wallet (R-Wallet) will be created automatically with zero balance to the passenger. There will be no extra cost for creating R-Wallet.
3. The passenger can go to any of the UTS counter to recharge their R-Wallet.
4. Currently, booking is enabled from Dadar (DR/DDR) stations to all suburban stations of Central and Western Railways. The Source station list will keep on increasing day by day.
5. The passenger can book ticket through the mobile app. On booking of ticket, he/she will get Booking ID along with other ticket details. The booking details will also be available in booking history. The booking ID will also be conveyed through an SMS.
6. After this, Passenger can go to the journey originating (source) station to take ticket print out from any of the ATVM there, by entering his/her registered mobile number and booking ID. The Journey is valid only with printed ticket.
for booking mobile ticketing ,visit official website : https://www.utsonmobile.indianrail.gov.in. or http://www.indianrail.gov.in/MobileTicketing.html
The passenger will get confirmation message with ticket information, along with unique booking ID and he/she will be asked to print the ticket at the station using ATVM Kiosk.
The passenger will be prompted to save this ticket information in Frequent Travel Information(FTI) in case the route is not available in the passenger FTI profile. Subsequently, the passenger will get a text message with ticket information as SMS and IRCODE.
Mumbai Suburban: The passenger will not be prompted for Train Type because Suburban tickets are allowed only in Ordinary Trains in Mumbai.
Chennai Suburban: The passenger will be prompted for Train Type. The allowed Train Types are O- Ordinary, E-Express, S- Superfast.