IRCTC Premium Special Train on Dynamic Pricing Info
Indian Railway Board official, each railway zone has been directed to select trains for which premium Tatkal ticket booking could be made on priority of booking procedure . Almost 17% of the train tickets booked were earlier for booking in Tatkal during 2013-2014. The passengers for getting a berth, but now premium Tatkal tickets could ensure confirmed berths. According to sources, unlike other normal Tatkal tickets, there is no wait list in this scheme because railways would provide confirmed berths to the passengers at any cost. However, there is no provision for cancellation of premium Tatkal tickets.
Features of Premium Special Train on Dynamic Pricing :
1.Premium special train is being introduced from Railway with dynamic fare pricing.
2. Dynamic fare stands for the fare component which may be increased with the subsequent bookings.
3. Advance Reservation Period (ARP) of this train will be a maximum of 15 days.
4. Agents will not be allowed to book tickets in these trains.
5. Dynamic fare shall be charged for confirm as well as RAC passengers.
6. Waitlist Ticket Booking is not allowed in this train.
7. Upgradation option shall not be applicable in this train.
8. Modification is not allowed.
9. Only E-tickets will be permitted for booking.
10. I-ticket Booking is not allowed in this train.
11. E-ticket booking is allowed in General Quota only.
12. Tatkal/ Ladies/Other Quota tickets cannot be booked in this train.
13. No concession shall be applicable in this train.
14. Identity card number of the prescribed proof of identity is required at the time of booking. At least one passenger should travel with his/her ID card in original which was used at the time of booking.
15. Vacant berths left at the time of charting will be offered for current booking at current booking counters of train originating stations.
16. Cancellation is not allowed. However, ticket can be cancelled only if the train is cancelled.
17. Dynamic Fare along with Total fare will be displayed after filling Reservation form. Users must ensure the Fare and Journey Details before proceeding for payment.
For more details, visit official website : www.irctc.co.in or www.indianarail.com