Reserved travel by Indian Railway is facilitated by the Passenger Reservation System (PRS). PRS provides reservation services to nearly 1.5 to 2.2 million passengers a day on over 2500 trains running throughout the country. The PRS Application CONCERT (Country-wide Network of Computerized Enhanced Reservation and Ticketing) is the world’s largest online reservation application, developed and maintained by CRIS. The system currently operates from 5 Data centers. The server clusters are connected together by a core network that enables universal terminals across country, through which the travelling public can reserve a berth on any train, between any pair of station for any date and class.
indian railway online booking reservation System portal :
Indian Railway Next Generation eTicketing System means indian railway online booking Process for E ticketing. before Booking ticket,candidate should register into the IRCTC portal, it means indian railway online booking Reservation system . you should register in your details like your Registration Details mention in your account. free IRCTC registration with individual account after email verification, which give details of candidates for login purpose. Now on login by entering the website of www.irctc.co.in.after registration by using user iD and password in indian railway online booking reservation system portal : www.irctc.co.in
1. Enter User ID and password And Enter Exact Captcha letter as it is means ex :caps “A” small “a”. Click on Login you should enter into the Website.
indian railway online booking ticket Process:
1. Where select “play my travel” page, enter from station and To station, Select Date of Journey Date and Select Ticket Type E Ticket or I ticket. Select option “E Ticket”. Click on Submit.
2. After all List of Trains show the number of trains available for that route.
3. After your wish to select train name and the timings option. Then click to know class to get availability of seat and its fare. class means 1A, 2A, 3A, SL, 2s And CC. Before booking ticket , you should select “General”, in case “tatkal” select it. To get the fare, click on class available in the selected train under “List of Trains”. It will show fare according to type of class selected. The fare appearing is for a single adult Passenger and the service charges charged by IRCTC.
irctc tatkal e ticket booking
4. Now ticket booking process, To select the train from the train list, click on the type of class available in the selected train.To book tickets, click on “Book Now” button under availability option. Ticket reservation booking chart page appears; check whether the train name and the station names displayed on the top of the page are same as desired by you.
5. Now on enter your number of passenger details , incase any children 5 years below mention. Mention passenger age, gender and berth type, incase of senior citizen mention it. Click “next” option.
6. The ticket details, availability of tickets at the particular time and the fare, including the service charge, appear on the screen, along with the payment option Follow the instructions. “Payment Option” Select the Payment Mode, Click on the “Make Payment” It redirect to selected Bank Site.
7. After successful payment and booking ticket details sends to mobile phone And shows to TT.
For more details visit official indian railway online booking portal of IRCTC : https://irctc.co.in/.